Healing with Vibrational Frequency
Have you ever wondered why some songs can change or lift your mood in a sinch? That’s because many vibrational frequencies have healing effects on our body, mind, and spirit. Healing frequencies go much further than boosting our mood – they can actually help heal you! Although healing with sound has been used for thousands of years in many cultures, there has been a lot of research being done within the past 30 years with evidence of its beneficial healing effects. For instance, a 2017 article from Gaia.com provides fascinating information and studies that have been done on this topic. One example mentioned is about a Biochemist named Dr. Glen Rein, who conducted a study in 1988 where he played a recording of the Solfeggio scale to DNA test tube samples. The results showed that the sample DNA had an increase of up to 9% in absorbing light. In terms of DNA and genetics, this indicates its ability to heal and repair after previous damage. There are many types of frequencies out there but we will focus on the top 6 (called the “Ancient Solfeggio Scale”) that seem to be the most effective and popular. Take a look at the following list below, where to find them, and try it out for yourself! Please remember to also consider the items listed in the “important things to remember beforehand” section as you explore the magical world of healing vibrations.
Ancient Solfeggio Scale and Their Healing Properties
- 396 Hz — Releases Fear
- 417 Hz — Eases and Initiates Change
- 528 Hz — Healing and DNA Repair
- 639 Hz — Heals Relationships
- 741 Hz — Creative Expression
- 852 Hz — Spiritual Reconnection
Where to Find These Healing Frequencies
- YouTube/Spotify/iTunes – Just search the the frequency you are interested in along with “binaural beats” and many options should come right up
- Tibetan singing bowls – you can purchase these either online or in stores such as Amazon or local New Age shops
- Ask your acupuncturist to use a tuning fork at your next session – tuning forks come in many frequencies and are commonly used to stimulate acupuncture points/channels to gain a deeper form of healing
Important Things to Remember Beforehand
- For best results when listening to healing frequencies in the form of binaural beats – wear headphones, listen to them at a low volume and for at least 20 minutes daily (for beginners: 10 minutes daily is sufficient to start)
- Luckily, there aren’t any known side effects besides these frequencies having a strong impact in energy sensitive people. However, if you have a history of illnesses such as epilepsy or other neurological or auditory conditions – it’s best to consult with your doctor first.
Gaia Staff. (2017). Healing Frequencies of the Ancient Solfeggio Scale. Retrieved on February15, 2021. https://www.gaia.com/article/healing-frequencies-of-the-ancient-solfeggio-scale.