Committed, compassionate, and highly skilled in multiple disciplines, Christina Burns is the pioneer founder of Naturna, an Integrative health center dedicated to the comprehensive fusion of Eastern medicine and Western science. With 12 years of clinical practice, Christina seeks to empower both women and men to achieve their optimal life and health goals through natural medicine practices, informed Integrative nutrition, lifestyle management, and personalized mind-body programs.
She is a licensed doctor of Chinese medicine with board certification in Oriental reproductive medicine and 9 years of postsecondary education. Christina has advanced certifications in Acupuncture, herbs, nutrition, life coaching and yoga therapy. She has trained and worked overseas in China, India, Nepal and Canada before honing her skills in New York City to become a leading figure in the field of Integrative health.
Today, a frequent speaker at fertility clinics and guest lecturer at leading educational institutions, she is well known for her innovative views on the topics of Integrative Medicine. Her international studies and work alongside esteemed practitioners have given Christina a global perspective on health and healing that has contributed immensely to her impressive success rate.
- ABORM (American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine)
- NCCAOM (National Board of Certification for Acupunture & Oriental Medicine)
- CTCMA (College of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture)
- CPC (Certified Professional Coach – Health, Nutrition, Yoga Therapy)
- TCMD & L.Ac (Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Licensed acupuncturist)